Chicago and New York City-area criminal defense lawyer Nishay K. Sanan, Esq., has been helping clients fight Illinois, New York, and federal criminal charges throughout his career. He believes that an effective defense requires close communication with clients and aggressive action in court. Contact the office to speak with him about your legal needs.
Attorney Sanan bases his defenses on in-depth investigation and preparation. He has a history of success and has effectively defended clients against a broad range of federal and state criminal charges:
- White collar crime: Mr. Sanan represents clients accused of white collar crimes such as fraud, insider trading and illegal import-export.
- Allegations of fraud: When people face a fraud investigation, they face a government with nearly unlimited resources and tools at its disposal. Clients need a strong defense to ensure that their constitutional rights are protected. Mr. Sanan provides a rigorous defense against allegations of business fraud, health care fraud and securities fraud.
- Racketeering and RICO: When you are being investigated or prosecuted under the RICO Act, you need a lawyer who is well-qualified to handle complex federal laws.
- Money laundering: Successfully fighting allegations of money laundering is best done with a lawyer well-equipped to follow paper trails. Defense lawyer Nishay K. Sanan has a background in accounting with a focus on tax, which he uses to fight allegations on behalf of his clients.
- Bribery and public corruption: When representing city or state officials against accusations of public corruption, attorney Sanan effectively handles the media.
- Sex offenses: People accused of sex crimes, such as those involving child pornography, are often concerned about how a conviction will impact their life.
- Internet crimes : When you have been accused of an Internet crime such as collecting false donations, identify theft, allegations of Internet scams or sex crimes, talk to a well-qualified attorney who can handle the complexities of these crimes.
- Drug and narcotics offenses: When you have been charged with a drug crime, talk to an attorney with 12 years of experience fighting serious charges under United States drug laws.
- Appeals and post-conviction relief: Appeals require a separate set of skills than trials do. Nishay K. Sanan has the skills, the knowledge and experience to effectively represent clients in state or federal appellate courts.
- Grand Jury investigations : If you received a subpoena to appear before the Grand Jury, contact an attorney immediately who can advise you on your best options.
To speak with Nishay K. Sanan, Esq., contact his law offices through this Web site or at 312-386-7091. Consultations are confidential and free, although prospective out of town clients may be asked to pay for any necessary travel expenses.